The difference between printed tag and woven tag or woven tag vs printed tag
woven tag vs printed tag
In the garment industry, except for fabrics, all materials used in textile and garment products can be called textile and garment accessories. All these accessories have a very important impact on the internal quality or external quality of the products. Needless to say, no matter what kind of clothing accessories belong to the details of the product. But details can often decide the fate of a textile and garment product.
Table of Contents
Woven label: woven label is on clothes, pants, including text, letters, LOGO patterns of the cloth. Symbols with distinctive features, such as characters, graphics, letters, numbers, three-dimensional signs, color combinations or combinations of the above elements, are adopted by garment factories, garment factories and home textile factories when they produce, manufacture, process or sell clothing and home textiles to distinguish the origin of clothing and home textiles and are products of modern economy.
Woven label is on the woven label machine, by fixing the warp, weft yarn to express the text, graphics, letters, numbers, THREE-DIMENSIONAL logo, color combination and other woven out, with high-end, firm, bright lines, soft feel, and so on.
If there is no special requirement of garment woven label, the material of woven label is polyester.
Polyester fabric has the following characteristics:
1. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is firm and durable, wrinkle resistant and ironing free.
2. The moisture absorption of polyester fabric is poor, which makes it hot and stuffy to wear. Meanwhile, it is easy to bring static electricity and stain dust, which affects the appearance and comfort. However, it is very easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength almost does not decrease, no deformation, and has good washable performance.
3. Polyester is a fabric with good heat resistance and thermoplastic properties. It can be made into pleated skirts and pleats for a long time. At the same time, polyester fabric has poor fusible resistance and is easy to form holes when exposed to soot and Mars. Therefore, when wearing should try to avoid cigarette butts, sparks and other contact.
4. Polyester fabric has good light resistance. In addition to being worse than acrylic fiber, its light resistance is better than natural fiber fabric. In particular, the sun resistance behind glass is very good, almost as good as acrylic fiber
5. Polyester fabric has good resistance to various chemicals. Acid, alkali to its damage degree is not big, at the same time not afraid of mold, moth.
Printing tag or label, washing label, one of the printing industry, relatively simple offset offset printing, products are commonly used in clothing, shoes, hats, underwear, quilt, and other daily articles or textiles, the purpose is to let customers understand the product’s material ingredients and the standard of washing water.
Technical definition of printed tag
Printed tag is relative to woven tag. Printed label is the printed trademark, including washing label, also known as washing label or water label, and also includes size label or weighing label and certificate of quality on clothing tag. More and more garment factories make the main shipping mark into printing mode, materials include ribbon, cotton belt, ribbon, color, cotton cloth and so on. In this way, these main marks are also called printed labels.
Printed and woven tags have different properties
1. Woven label: woven label is woven on clothes and pants, including the cloth label with characters, letters and LOGO patterns.
2. Printing label: printing mark or label, washing label, one of the operation modes in the printing industry.
The production methods of printed and woven tags are different
1, weaving label: weaving label is on the weaving machine, by fixing the warp, using the weft to express the text, graphics, letters, numbers, THREE-DIMENSIONAL marks, color combinations and so on.
2. Printing label: use the film to expose the resin plate so that its content is engraved on the plate in the form of laser to form a concave and convex effect. The content to be printed will be convex.
The characteristics of printed and woven tags are different
1, woven label: high-end, firm, bright lines, soft feel and so on.
2. Printed label: There are two kinds of material for printed label, one is ribbon and the other is coating. Ribbon is relatively expensive, and coating is cheaper. The washing mark is generally made of ribbon or non-woven fabric. The difference is that the ribbon should be folded in half, otherwise it is easy to appear burrs after cutting. And the washing mark of non-woven printing can not be folded in half, and it is more natural after cutting.
Advantages of woven tag:
The advantage of woven labels is that no matter how they are washed, the content will not fade,and durable.
Advantages of printed tags:
1, because of the way of printing, so its color is rich and full, gorgeous, high definition, the product is more fashionable;
2, high production efficiency. Woven label due to its production mode is similar to the way of weaving, so the output is not as high as printed mark, but washable, not fade, the product appears to be more high-grade.